Tuesday, September 22, 2009

THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER!

We had lunch outside by our pond.
This is from last Monday Morgan showing us her room.

Dad takes a picture of the little boy's view.


We had a good day yesterday. I am feeling so much better and dad went for a bike ride.
Then we went shopping at Zeller's after I had a little nap and came home and had a late lunch outside. The weather was perfect which helps everyone feel better.
Today it is off to the dentist today for me where I will get glued back together I hope.
Dad suggested I take the sunrise because it is Equinox Day. Usually he says why don't you stay in bed longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And so did you get a picture of the sunrise? I will have to make a point of eating lunch outside today, it should be one of the last before the fall weather gets wetter. Good luck with your tooth.
Oh, and is the white car all better?
Sandra

Anonymous said...

No not yet! love mom