Thursday, September 24, 2009

NOW

Now is the season for all the late blooming flowers to show their colours.
Now it is time to wrap myself in God's love and dream good hopeful dreams!

"NOW" I think this is the most common words used by mother's to convey they really mean it.
Now is the time for me to get some answers so I have to know the questions to ask the two doctors, the one did the colon test and the other my family doctor. I was feeling extremely weak yesterday but I am learning to eat a bit better with my new slider. I think well other people have done it why cann't I.

Now I know people are praying for me and that is encouraging got my spirit, body and soul. I will always believe in the power of prayer to give me the strength and wisdom for now. I believe that the church is going through a difficult time and does not seem to reach our young people.
Going to church becomes a habit and a prority and I am thankful for all the experiences I have had a different churches.

I have wanted answers to my questions but there are always more questions. I believe that the scriptures help us with our questions and our answers. I know now that only Love is real and that it is an endless journey. Because we are imperfect and live in a imperfect world. I have the power to open my heart, to turn on the switch, that lets me feel the light that is shining on us all and within us. This releases JOY realizing that everything in our life has a purpose even the sickness and sadness that have shadowed our hearts.
Now is the time for healing!
NOW is the time to dream new Dreams . A photo class?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a dr apointment coming up? Are you talking better? I will have to phone and find out.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I added another line which I often do after your comment.

I am not talking much better but some of it may be a plugged nose.

I am eating a bit better and have some protein drink. I will never be able to eat meat even chicken.
I had lenten soup last night and scrambled egss today. I have lost the weight I gain but that is not surprising because I was not eating. I was mad at myself and depressed but still could laugh when I screamed at my tooth coming out when that was what is was meant to do.
I see the colon doctor today and ask him okay what can I do for constipation?
I see Dr. Nolte about the rash on my nexck but it is better! Dad says I have to go.
Dad found a boil like thing on his toe last night and soaked it and it has now burst. He sould go to the doctor but he is not listening to me.

It is Brittany's birthday.

Thank you for being a faithful reader I seemed to have lost Ken and Rick. love mom

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember that "now!!!!" tone.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

I am still reading. Your photos are getting better.
We / I am getting stressed with the home purchase
and move next week. Lots to pack and I have
to find someone to help as my helper is pregnant.
People keep telling Melina that she is having a girl,
because girls steal their mothers beauty. I think Melina
still is beautiful.

Ken

beth bennett said...

Dad always thought I was beautiful when I was pregnant!

I am sure Melina is too.

What a stressful time! love mom