Saturday, February 11, 2012

ANNOYED

The little black and white cat now likes to sleep on the cushion by our front door.  It gets very warm and sunny there and it is very comfortable.  No, we are not annoyed.

I  have been doing little annoying things lately like making messes and losing the tops of jars.  Annoying to both of us.  Dad is feeling better and did a good clean up in the kitchen.

Dad and I drove by where we use to live.  Sad to see the changes.  We think they are going to tear are old house down.  We had some great family times there!


Stopped to take the view.  It was a dull day.  This was taken from the corner of our old street.  Dad and I do miss the view, the neighbors, the walk in the little forest next to our house which the grandchildren loved so much.

Drove on to Milestones at White Rock the restaurant I really like.  I enjoyed it very much.

Trouble was last night dad had problems coughing, very annoying and tiring for him;
I was up in the night throwing up which annoyed me but I was thankful dad did not hear me because he had finally got to sleep.

I do not think I will go for a walk this morning feeling a little out of things, maybe dad and I will go to the park later.

Nancy I will write about my family in more detail but to start we have four marvellous children, very loving and thoughtful.  We have about 16 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren I think.

We just had a visit from Stephen and Shawna from Edmonton.  Stephen is Sandra's oldest.

Oliver, Carol's   oldest son may visit this week-end.  He works in Edmonton but would like to work on the water on the Island.


My desire is to have a more authentic spiritual life and I think by asking questions, learning from other, and from reading and prayer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the great grand-children are older than some of the grand-children!

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

My first week went well with training.Hard work on nine and a half hour shifts.By the end my brain / body has enough learning.
Now five days off , bacl to work am Friday.
Ken

Shandel said...

awe nice to see you have a lil visitor i bet she keeps the mice away! it has been very sunny here but chilly. we got down to a low of -23 and with the windchill it was much colder. brr. hoping to warm up soon. makes walking a bit uncomfortable.
hope your weekend is well
XO

nancy-Lou said...

My goodness what a pretty cat......she will brighten your day.
You do have a pretty large family compared to ours...that is our immediate family. But, Carl, being an Ateah has tons of relatives! Tomorrow is church, but I may play hookey and watch the MB curling final.I'm not playing so I won't be missed!