Friday, February 3, 2012

FAVULOUS

WE had a fabulous dinner at Randy and Sandra's  Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding and pie!
I was just thinking in the night how often there are good things happening even when life does not go along as expected.  It has been so good having Ken with us when dad is feeling so miserable.  Now pray that Ken does not take any germs home with him.

Ken was able to phone and talk to Mathew about his first day at pre-school.  Very exciting.  The children are so very lucky to have a good mom and dad who love and care for them.   Even though dad missed special a lot of time with you children he was a very excellent dad!

Ken and I did some shopping yesterday looking for things for him to take home to the children.  We went to Toys or Us and it is such a big store with so many choice.

The young ones are going to Granville Island today.  Should be fun and I think it is going to be a nice day.  Now it is off for my walk.


comparing phones

2 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

You are so blessed to have wonderful caring children. They sure do take good care of you. The pictures and text that accompanies your blog gives your followers a great picture postcard glimpse in to your spiritual and family life, Beth. I found the quote from the book "May I walk you home", meaningful and have ordered two copies from alibris.com (a used book clearing house ) one for myself and one for my best friend.
So glad to see Larry is feeling better.....have fun with your family. Love, Nancy

Shandel said...

Wonderful photos! its fun to see Shawna and Stephen relaxing on the couches where Cameron and I were only a short while ago. Its such a blessing to say and know that we have wonderful family to care and have fun with!