Sunday, February 5, 2012

GO WITH THE FLOW

Looks like a nice day again! 

Going with the flow is not so easy as you try to pack in the extras that you obtained  here! 
The time has gone so quickly but we enjoyed every minute of every walk, every talk, every meal!

We say our goodbyes and on the way home I stop in the the Drop In Clinic for the third time.

I have been flowing too much, does that qualify as going with the flow?  Anyway  Cipro was the answer.

It seems ages since we have been to church but next week I will be back at Bible Study, visiting and church.
But first dad and I are looking forward to going out with Shawna and Stephen for lunch.  They will be flying the next day back to Edmonton!

Safe journey home Ken you will be right back into looking after the children, being a Good dad, and then off to your new job the next day.  Good night all1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think resting and stopping the flow may be first priority. Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

YES.....stay home and rest if you have an infection and are on medication.....curl up with a good book. I am going to start a new one tonight....The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Have you read it Beth?I also am reading "There's a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem" by Wayne w.Dyer....insightful and inspiring.
Love, Nancy