Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SIGNS OF SPRING

It is nice to see signs of spring but \i must admit I do not feel so wow this morning but I wanted to put on a good show got Stephen and Shawna.  I certainly impressed them  I am half awake this morning and have already spilled my coffee I think I am a good advertisement for paper towels.

We had a delicious lunch to- gether prepared by them both and an awesome visit!!
Well some of ourr plans did not work out but we had fun anyway which is the great thing about our family.

In our study today we are looking at the characters and livers of the brothers of Joesph. Joseph was no angel as a child.  He was  spoilt brat indulged and selfish and did not have to work hard like his brother,  In his adolescence he became arrogant.

No wonder his brothers were jealous angry schemers,wanting to get rid of Joseph,  They were poisoned by envy and wanted to plot to kill him.  In the end he was sold into slavery and they deceived their father  causing their father grief when he thought his favorite son was dead.

  Now we know we should not have favorites.

I was thinking of all the characters in my family and they range from the bookish silent type to the noisy outgoing.  We have dreamers, and doers, procrastinators, fun loving, hard working students, athletic as well as introverts and extroverts.  Some are laid back and some are go getter's.  But together they are a warm loving group and I love them all.

This makes for a fun family!



It is always sad to sat good bye, to such a loving couple,

Dad is off to the doctor this morning,

I am very achy this morning and will try a short walk and see if I feel okay for Bible Sturdy.............1   do hope so





1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

achy is not good,but I think this change of weather may be part of the culprit, my head is aching again today. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Never did get the whole Joseph thing.

Love,

Rick

PS I'm in Saskatoon. Back to Kamloops tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

yes a mixed family.Training going well, love the job!
ken