Sunday, February 5, 2012

EXTRAORDINARY

It was cold and not a cloud in the sky.
Dad and I are so thankful to have Ken visit us and bring some life into our lives.Ken and I had a grand walk through the water-shed forest. I took only one picture of him and one or two trees.
Dad and I wish that he had been feeling better and we were able to get out more.
I was so thankful that Shawna and Steve where here to liven up his visit.

Lots of hockey on all the time Ken was here. 

We also kept him busy running back and forth to the store.

I will feel very sad when he leaves today the time has gone so fast.

Although I had to leave the extraordinary party early it was great fun!

Life is full of questions why? why me? why now? why not me?
All I can do is live out the questions day by day.







1 comment:

nancy-Lou said...

What a wonderful week for you and Larry....you just sit back and let them spoil you. My mother-in-law, bless her, she was a wonderful woman, always used to say "What will be, will be " and I think you should just adopt that philosophy and stop worrying! I try to do that, but know it is not easy, right? I like to tell my watercolour students..."go with the flow". Your pictures of your family get togethers really capture the caring amongst your family. You are much blessed. Love, Nancy