Monday, February 6, 2012

BACKWARDS


On a beautiful day like this is, is very hard to remember who cold it was the morning
 Ken and I went for our memorable walk!

More sad news from our church as two ladies are very sick.  One injured from a fall.
We are are praying for  for  recovery..

It is nice when we can say life is beautiful!
 I know people who are going through one difficulty after another

It is at times like that, that we have to be very careful not to give glib answers.

I am on the pill for my bladder infection.  One thing that has been happening  to me is that my night time my whole body but especially my legs have been aching.  I thought maybe the flu but now I know what the problem is I will soon be better.

I felt extremely frustrated last nigh when along with the aching legs  I was shivering all over and could not sleep.  Now I am wondering if it is the pill I am taking or something else.  Very tired and a little dizzy and I am not even a blond,

Sandra dropped by with Shawna and Stephen to check up on me which cheered me up. 
so helpful advice from a nurse is wonderful,   \I want to be well for our day together to-morrow,

It would have been a good day for a walk ion the forest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a very nice day today, hope you were able to enjoy it a little bit. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Nice photo of you and the trees .....ken