Saturday, February 4, 2012

SUNNY

It was early but getting light and cold enough to see your breath.
What a change by the time we arrived home
It soon warmed up and the sun felt so good on our faces.
Ken went on the walk with me but did not appreciate the stopping for pictures

I am slowing down.
I am finding myself too weary to concentrate so it was good to have a restful day yesterday.  Today I have some shopping to do and want to see if I can get some pictures printed from Ken's phone.  Then it is off to Sandra and  Randy's for turkey dinner.  Craig and Leah will be joining us as will Theresa and Kerry.

I am so pleased that dad's mouth is healing and he will be able to enjoy eating.

Faith and actions combine to allow spiritual healing and to continually find answers in the simple everyday tasks and to do what ever I am doing prayerfully.  I am learning more about myself as I relate to other people.  Life I think is just to be lived as fully and gratefully as we can and not expect answers to all our questions.
.
Everyone spoils me and waits on me and I feel loved.  Whether it is walking with Ken enjoying the hockey games with dad and ken or getting together for a meal I am blessed.







No comments: