Sunday, February 19, 2012

DAD'S BIRTHDAY

Dad was thrilled with everyone coming over, and his gofts and cards, and phone calls and thoughts mentioned on my blog that he would have a grand day.  And he did


Dad is tempted to have the birthday cake with gluten but we insisted of he was going to try and see if thius makes his legs and kmess better he has to give it a good try.
Morgan has fun with granie at the park.
 I do wish I had a picture of grandpa reading with Ben.  Ben is reading such scientific stuff.
  They also fineshed a chess game I started.



Everyone arrived with  boxes of food which was a great help to me.  There were even three cakes two gluten free and peanut butter cookies.

Dad was pleased to talk on the phone to Oliver, Mary and Michael John, Chris, Tasha as well as Kenny and Rick and Carol and Kim.  Thank you all for your cards and kind thoughts.

To-morrow I will be walking with Gundy so we go later when it is getting light out.  So no worries.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good , maybe Dad should delay his GF diet until the cakes are all gone.
Ken

Anonymous said...

I want to be a writer like you Mom!
Carol

beth bennett said...

I just love my family soo much.
You are a;; the greatest!

love mom

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there.

Looks like it was fun -- and all that talk about food makes me hungry!

Love,

Rick