Sunday, February 12, 2012

BETTER AND BETTER

Found some of my missing lids that was a good start to the day. lol

We both felt better as the day progressed.  My stomach settled down and I put the steamer on for dad and he had a better night last night,

The cat came over for a visit, what a lovely cat, and watched me in the garden before settled in the chair for a nap.  I am just picking up dead branches and dead leaves but doing a little bit at a time is okay.

I had a short visit with Rosanna who is back here for a few days.  I am so thankful for my family when she talks about hers and how she would like to see them more.

Then dad and  have a good walk in the forest which did us both good.  But I come home and ask him what should we have for supper and he has no ideas.  That is not helpful.


This is one entrance to the park, the place where dad and I usually go.


Not many different pictures for me to take.  There is water through the trees but the camera does not show it.

We had odds and ends for supper watched Heartbeat and the hockey game.  I even stayed up until the last minute of over time.  Both goalies were so good it was a shame some one had to score.

Left the porch light on and the hidden key in plain sight but no Oliver.

Looking forward to church today and even making a lemon pie!


I am like Linus dragging my blanket around with me,I

2 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Finding your missing lids made me laugh....I have the same problem...they seem to " get legs and run away' don't they? Glad you are feeling better. When I read you were "picking up dead "....I expected to read mice....now that the cat is hanging around, but it was dead branches! Cats are such good company and easy to care for. I have a black and white fellow named Gilbert. Have a good day,
Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Even when the Cauncks are down , I am confident they will come back. Great game. The dead leaves turns into compost so leave some .Good to hear your on the improve.
Ken