Saturday, March 3, 2012

BLOOMING

This has been a good week.

Brave little flowers are starting to bloom.  Seeing and hearing the sights and sounds of the promise of spring are worth stopping and looking around us.  I now hear the birds chirping in the morning always such a happy sound.

 The voice of beauty speaks to all who listen.

I almost lost my skirt yesterday at the service.  I wore a colourful shirt that I thought went with the theme and it had an elastic on it.  It was from a year or so back when I had a little more fat.  I think that pants are much more reliable.  The girl that was to play the piano did not show up so the singing was a little weak but the words of the songs were very meaningful.

Dad and Geof where good sports as they came along with us; not realizing how long it was. And dad had a chance to drive their really nice car.  Traffic was heavy at five corners we turned around and came another way.

To-night dad and I are looking forward to a visit with Leah and Craig and Sandra.  We will sure miss Leah when she goes to Kamloops but are very happy for her.  Craig will continue to be on our family invitation list!



A flower I just discovered in my garden.

5 comments:

Shandel said...

What a gorgeous flower! do you know what kind it is?
I wish Leah all the best and maybe some time in the future Cameron and I can make a road trip up to see Her and Rick. I have not been to Kamloops in a long while. I would like to live there....
we cant seem to really decide where we should live, so for now we will just stay in Stony Plain LOL

have a good weekend! I always enjoy reading your blogs in the early morning before work or teaching class.
XO

beth bennett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

When you say you almost lost your skirt it wasnt down by your knees before you noticed was it? I am hoping for a dry spell today to get out and do some pre planning on where our garage can go. Not looking too promising at the moment. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes the season has changed , fall here in Aus , still 26 today but.
Only have 3 days of training left.Wednesday pm shift I will be on my own from2130-0030 !!!
Melina doing a doulbe shift today 6am till 7pm.Nonna will have the kids from noon till 8pm.
Ken

Anonymous said...

Another reason to eat a bit more!

Love,

Rick