Monday, August 13, 2012

IDIOSYNCRATIC


I think that I am a little idiosyncratic ( a personnel peculiarity of taste and opinion.)  Given that we are all human this probably applies to us all.As human beings we perceive reality in the light of our past experiences and current convictions.

I am thinking that some of the opinions about Jesus coming out now that portray him as just a good man who said some perplexing things have a predetermined agenda and may be even idiosyncratic.

I have on several occasions driven to White Rock to attend some luncheon or tea and got lost so I am not too confident about driving there.  Sunday I started off for the bridal shower knowing I had only four turns to make but with me it only takes one turn.  Yes, I did it.  It was a fun time and although I find big groups a little off setting this time was okay.  I actually won one game and lost one and ended up with a prize.

The bad news was that I rushed home to attend a birthday party and I had got the date wrong.  I felt terrible.  Yes I had written it down but still got it wrong.  Too much on my mind I guess and the warm weather makes me tired.

Great news that Craig and Leah are engaged.  They are a very special couple and we love them both a lot.  Craig already is family!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super news about Lean and Craig!

:)

Panteli

Anonymous said...

I think I inherieted my sense of direction from you Mom.

Yes, it is very nice about Leah and Craig. I wonder when the wedding will be.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Great news .
Ken
The zoo was fantastic . Have you ever feed a giraffe? Well I have .