Saturday, August 11, 2012

SINPLFY

So many things are best kept simple.

 I love it when the great grandchildren create their own fun and games. 

So grateful Mary is well enough to be home and I know she will receive lots of love and care.

We enjoyed seeing Tavis's wee apartment.  It was good people took turns dropping by as there were not many seats, camping seats at that, and not a lot of room.  She is happy and excited started her newest adventure in life.  Work and school.
Searching to find meaning and direction in my life has been a challenge.  I now accept that I do not have the energy to what others take on.  But then even Muhammad could not move the mountain. Right?

If I find my own sense of well-being and happiness then as simple as that may seem 
 it is my gift to others.   

Like the song says "Let your light shine, you in your corner and I in mine!"

We have within us the ability to reason which is good, but there is a time to just believe with the simpleness of a child and feel joyful.  Christ says he promised us that our joy may be full, perfected and sealed with the everlasting Holy Spirit.  I believe that Jesus loved to laugh out loud and that he enjoyed life even when his own disciples did not understand him.

Jesus simply wanted us to know that there is a love deep  within us.    Remove the fog of legalism to obtain  a simple heart to heart relationship with God.

The Old Testament, which is still relevant for  today is myths created out of the Jewish imagination to explain where they have come from.  Oneis not to blame God for our own evil thoughts nor expect Him to rescue us from the suffering in this life.  We are to help one another through difficult times..
,
Jesus. the Jew takes the simple truth out of the complicated stories and his words continue to speak to us today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"remove the fog of legalism"

I couldn't agree more!

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Our fence should be finished today. The weather is sunny , should be warmer later. Maybe some of the water will dry up so I can cut the grass. We are off to the Western Plains Zoo tomorrow. Hold the rain stays away!
Ken