Wednesday, August 8, 2012

INSIGHT

Life is a gift to  be treasured!

I need time just to gaze at my garden drinking in the beauty of my  flowers one at a time.
I sit in the morning and gaze out on our small back yard and let my thoughts wander and the peace of God enter my soul with a gentleness and a calmness.  I know that today will be an ordinary day like many others but yet there is a joy that transforms ordinariness.

Looking back on my life I feel content.  I was born to the right parents, married the right man, had the right children and all the wrong parts had a purpose.  For this morning I have this feeling that there has been a rightness about my life that can now fill me with the happiness of satisfaction.

I have been on the right path!

 

I've been young and loved to play with kittens!


I've been full of fun and loved to jump and hop.


I would walk across to the swimming pool and spend all day there and even worked there one summer.  This is Ben having a diving to get the stone game with Auntie Sandy!

I have been a daughter, a sister, a wife and a mother and now I am a grand mother.



Now I am a great grandmother.  Yeah!  All these roles have consumed my energy.

 I have know times when I would worry and stress about small things and times when I have had to come to terms with life.  I like to lol which I find out means to laugh out loud Ben informs me.



 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, many roles and all performed perfectly!

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Yes I chose my parents well.
ken

Anonymous said...

I agree, we have a very nice family and it all starts...well, not sure who would get the ultimate credit but certainly you and dad balanced each other out in so many ways how could you help it but to have such nice kids as us. My only wish is that I do as good of a job passing it on to my children.Sandra

Anonymous said...

We are doing the fence on the side and the back 1/4. The rear neighbour refuses to pay for the fence ...
ken