Tuesday, August 14, 2012

YOUTH

We are very very happy for Leah and Craig who are now engaged!
Leah looks radiant in their picture together and sounded very happy on the phone with me.
Congratulations you two!

At the bridal shower Ava was also looking beautiful and happy.
She also seems to be engaged to a very fine young man.

 Feeling secure in your love for another person is exciting.
A mature person is able to put the happiness of another person before their own.
This takes time and growth in understanding and caring.

There will always be moments of immaturity when the need to be right,
 makes us wrong.
At times I make that mistake!
I need to be as healthy as I can and get rid of unwanted stress and worry.
I have to let others take responsibility for their own lives.
I like quiet in the morning and at night.
I respect other religions but I follow the path of Jesus.
 He believed in healing the sick even though it broke the Sabbath law because it was the loving thing to do.

Love gives to life passion and meaning that can heal or wound.   Takes commitment and forgiveness.

I believe that there is a mystery that allows the incarnation of Jesus Christ to live in me and reveal to me the beauty and wonder of my humanness!  Thank you to our minister Daniel!

Jane and I will finally be celebrating our birthday dinner tonight!

Panteli has arrived and getting settled in and off with dad to pick up the car in Abbotsford this morning.

So I will now that I am a little awake will go down and put the air conditioner on which means opening the doors to the cool air and maybe the cat who loves to come in and find his favorite chair.
It is not so warm today.  Yesterday was a perfect temperature for me.

Yes ken we have seen a giraffe I think it was in Hawaii or was it there. 
Great fun with the young ones eh!

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now it's a heat wave in Delta ! Yes we had a great day at the Western PLains Zoo . They were also filming a TV show while were there.
Ken

Anonymous said...

I saw a giraffe at the London zoo one time, I think.

Love,

Rick

larry bennett said...

By the way ken - how do you feed a giraffe by hand - ??