Monday, November 26, 2012

GOOD-BYE

Dear Nancy-Lou

The pain at the death of a loved one is overwhelming for those
 who have loved and cared and pray for their dear one.

Dear friend I am holding your family in God's light and love asking for Him to help you to walk through the days ahead.

             Love is stronger than death and lives on in the hearts and memories of all.

Beloved God You have embraced us with a love that endures all things.
The power of Your love will see this dear friend through the times when  souls feel overcome with grief.

             No words can comfort but just being with one another helps.

Dear God, when the days ahead are long and desolate draws Nancy Lou and all her family close  to Your heart and comfort them.  Angels have carried Melodie into the loving arms of compassion and healing.

              Her suffering is now over and she is free of pain. 

               Reassure them that the love we share with one another will go on into eternity.
 
Love Beth and Larry

2 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Your lovely heartfelt words bring our family and I much comfort and hope for eternal life...they are truly beautiful words, from truly beautiful friends....friends I have not yet met, but I hope to someday soon. May I borrow your words to read at the memorial service....I would like to tell everyone what dear friends you both have become, through the magic of the internet and through your daughters marriage to Ron Ateah....we have " the Ateah connection!" Thank-you and Bless you, Beth and Larry Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Yes I would be honored if you did that. I have really felt a great sadness for you all. Since we are going through similar experiences with our dear Robbie. Keeping you in my prayers and would love a visit. Time will tell I guess.
love beth