Saturday, November 17, 2012

YOUTH

Stephen arrives Friday morning because he has time off from job that he
has to do out at Port Moody.  He is looking great and we had
a wonderful visit.  After we got back from lunch he left to go over to
visit his mom.  We may see him again it depends on his schedule.

It brightens us up to be with younger people.  Also enjoyed a visit with
Mary on the phone.

Dad did not want me to go for my walk as I looked over-tired.  I gave in
but was not happy about it.  So Stephen's visit was good timing.

I believe in the potential that is in all of us young or old.  We must
encourage thought that is free and creative.  We must not be bound
by any kind of dogma that does not believe that we are all equal and
have goodness within.

One of the important things is to understand for me is when I ,are doing
something I love doing and that I believe has value I am a happier person. This can take us into another dimension of life that may even surprise us. The ability to enjoy life is a rich and vital gift. Whether it is just a smile and a kind word.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shot of Stephen and love the Tim Horton's cup in the background!
:)

Panteli

Sandra said...

You are gonna make Shawna sad with all these pictures of Stephen. Sorry you could not come Shawna. I am off this morning to get more Chrismas party stuff done. OH! And I forgot my dental booklet at the dentists. If you think of it could you pop in sometime next week and pick it up. No big deal, just if you happen to be walking by and think of it. Sandra

Anonymous said...

I think you are so right: doing work that a person feels is valuable and enjoyable makes a person hasppier.
Carol

Shawna said...

Grandma, I love your photos of Stephen!!! I heard that you, grandpa and Stephen had a nice visit which I am very happy about! I am glad that you are getting to enjoy him when I can't.

How are you feeling?? I get really worried about you.

I miss you guys and I hope you can meet up with Stephen before he has to come home!

I just woke up as I did a double at work last night. Tonight I am going to celebrate my grandmas 86th Birthday so that should be fun!

Thinking about you always and you are in my prayers! Love you!

Shawna said...

Sandra, I wish I was there to see you too! I am missing you like always!!!! I was happy to see the pictures of Stephen as he looks very happy in them and that is what I like to see!!!

Anonymous said...

Cold and wet here today. I am going into work for overtime today. Good luck to the Lions.
Ken