Sunday, November 25, 2012

MYSTERIOUS

Mysterious

"The most Beautiful thing we can experience in life is the Mysterious!
It is the source of all art and science.
He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who no longer pauses to wonder and stand in rapt awe
is as good as blind for his eyes are closed."
- - Albert Einstein

I did my best to enjoy my day.  I had a good walk and so did dad (not with his new shoes and neither did I as I had not been able to choose any new shoes).  Then after watching a Monk D.V.D. we made supper together.  Now I am in my little room and he is in his.  I know that I was really missing family and I think he was too.

We live in a world of miracles but sadly we so often do not see them.  The first miracle is to discover that within each one of us there is a powerful force that is the wisdom of the Spirit to reveal to us deeper insights and greater understanding of life.

Jesus came, as many mystics have done in the past and even now, to show us we all could become and what we could all so with the energy of his spirit within us.  This is a humbling thought as we all are aware of how imperfect we are and how unlovable we can be.

Jesus said: "Love one another as I have loved you,"

Ron Roth explains in his book the steps to help us to be more healthy and fit in our own lives and to carry healing energy to others.  First  identify spiritual issues that may be troubling me: sadness, worry about others, loneliness, insecurity, boredom, frustration, fear and doubt, etc.

I can change change myself by changing my thoughts.
"As one thinks in his heart, so he is."  Proverbs 23:7

Positive beliefs
Vision (purpose in life)
Imagination and Creativity
Passion
Language
Gratitude
Forgiveness.

Ended the day with a mystery book, cookies and a glass of  milk.

Sunday will be an early walk, church and hugs, then football

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good that you quote Einstein on creativity as it points out, I think, that the difference between art, science, and true spiritual insight is very small, if there is any difference at all!

Why missing family? You have family chock-a-block around you!

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

We can watch the grey cup live here today, it's on live at 10am on ESPN2. Too bad the lions are not playing. Matthew feeling better after or visit to the Doctor.
Ken

Sandra said...

oh dear, now I am feeling guilty that I did not make a point of stopping by this weekend. well, the good news is that I will bow out of christmas party planning after this year, and so far there is only on baby expected nest year so I might even make it over to help in your garden in the spring.

beth bennett said...

Thanks Ken for the phone call. Also Michael John so we know we are all watching the game together.

Dad and I have already dozed off.
We are cheering for both teams but mostly for Toronto.

Glad I am not out shopping.
We are having desert now at half-time.
Love mom