Sunday, April 5, 2015

HAPPY EASTER

DSCN5799
WELCOME BABY SEBASTIEN!  !  !


Easter is the art of love and new beginnings!  The joy of new birth!
Easter reminds us of how truly human we are and how we are also truly awesome!
Congratulations to Mary and Michael. John.

Did Randy say "O here comes trouble or does he just say that about me.
DSCN5831
his is Morgan and Kim at the soccer field.
The family was out in full force to watch our favorite goalie.
 
Life is full of moments when you just feel a wonder at it all.
I will look around at church and see many gray hairs just like mine.
There may be an Easter Bonnet or two.
I see a sense of reverence on these dear special faces that come with an age of experience.
 
Spirituality begins when we have learned to surrender to the mystery of the good and the bad in life.
Only faith, in my opinion can answer the why of suffering and find some new meaning in the struggle of life.  There is goodness and light that surrounds us all.
I plan to take in every moment of this day with gratitude and thanksgiving.
Enjoy! ! !
DSCN5842
 

Our Easter Blessing!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hmm, I had posted but it did not stick.
Anyways, glad to hear you will be getting that rickity old fence taken care of.

I will take lots of pictures of Sebastien, already I can see him starting to change. So far his temperment seems pretty relaxed.

Sandra