Tuesday, April 7, 2015

NORMAL

DSCN5886
Not quite sure what normal is.

Woke up looking at myself in the mirror wondering where  all the wrinkles came from.  The worst part is feeling old and tired. I guess this is my new normal so I had better get used to it. 

I like to have a good appearance but not become obsessed with weight or fashion.

No walk but a trip to the store to look at baby things but it was unsuccessful but dad did get a new mouse for his computer as it quit working.  We both seem lost without our computers.

Dad and I now have to become more aware of our diet and make an effort to eat healthy.

I could make more of an effort to shop and cook healthy food and some days are better than others.
DSCN5889


Later in the afternoon I and Haiti went for a delightful walk at the Boundary Park, the baby ducks will soon be arriving and they are so cute, 

Meanwhile dad went to the store to find some new potions to put in his blender,  I say we need to get some tips from Kim and Randy. 

Today I have some fish to prepare so that is good.

Loved the pictures of Mary and her little family.  What a great time of life!    

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worked overtime yesterday. The weather is very cold and wet (12c) but that was .the first rain for about three months. Hope it continues. The kids go back to school on Monday , after Easter holidays. Melina and I both are off today. Ken

larry bennett said...

Good Enjoy your day together!
love mom

Sandra said...

My normal these days involves setting my alarm for 5:30 so that I go and lie on the couch till I hear Simone so I get her before she bothers anyone else.

So far she has not made a fuss, but tomorrow she will know her mommy is home so things might be a bit different.

All in all, the first day home went very well for everyone. Sebastien is pretty easy going. His cries are not all that loud yet.

I leave on Friday, will be very hard to do.