Friday, April 17, 2015

UP AND DOWN

P4180440
Some people say look on the bright side so that is exactly what I want to do.

I have sent out cards for healing and am also sending out prayers.

My hand written prayer manuals helps me to focus when I pray.  I am following an ancient path that has helped others to be honest with God and admit our unloving thoughts.

Dear God,
Today I pray for those who have a song but cannot sing.
For all who have a burden they cannot bear
For all who wander homeless, hungry and feeling so alone
For all who are sick and worried about what they may have to face

For those who feel misunderstood and for those who misunderstand
For those who long to hear the words that tell them they are loved.
For those sick of living but afraid of dying.

God for each one in my prayers this night may you bless them with a faith that comes from your heart of love for all your dear ones.  Remind them of your power to sustain them when they are at their weakest,
Heal their bodies, their minds and their hearts.
Help them to discover the good that comes out of the times of shadow knowing that one day the light will shine and new purposes revealed.

God You work in mysterious ways beyond our knowing so that we are blessed  by putting our faith in You!

So each day I am reminded to enjoy the beauty of the day and to let go of fear and my prayer is that each one of us can do this!   God is Good! Awesome! A Helper but not a Fixer!

Dad did a good job cleaning out the crawl space in the garage.  Very hard work.

Sandra dropped by for a short visit.

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

If old Jim is causing you more pain and upset than you are helping him, then maybe ....

The younger ones in the family are healthy, so that is the main thing.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Yes I am thankful for all the healthy ones.

Thanks for the phone call, Rick.

No worries!

Love mom