Thursday, June 4, 2020

FUN DAY

Yes we had a fun day with Theresa, Ben and Morgan and Carol and Oliver and Kim.
Theresa made us a delicious lunch and also brought us some groceries.  I did not realize the groceries were for us at first.  I thought what a big lunch!
I had great fun looking in my frig. this morning.

It was a fun day!

My camera or my computer will not down load pictures.  
Will go to the camera store today if we feel up to it.

Yes I try one more try!


Cool duds
Ben wants to drive home!

Morgan is going on a walk to support protests in the States.

Cool chicks
Cool mom!
Cool driver!
Cool new Truck!

Well I SUCCEEDED after many hours and I have no idea what I did!

It was a fun day and the visit did us a world of good.

Thanks Theresa!  !

6 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Well, what a bunch of good photographs. Good think you didn't give up. :)

Lucky you - getting a healthy lunch and groceries!

I hope everyone is remembering the social distancing!

I am off to the doctor on Tuesday to see what the latest batch of blood tests have revealed, if anything.

Another job interview by Skype tomorrow.

Love,

Rick


Ken Bennett said...

Who's truck.Very nice. I wont point out Ricks spelling mistake , I understand sometimes auto correct just changes your intended word.
rgds ken

beth bennett said...

Rick and Ken
Thanks for your comments.

Oliver new truck purchased in Chilliwack.

Having trouble with photo's still.

Discouraged.

Love mom

Steady-as-rain said...

Too bad about the difficulties with the photographs.

Anonymous said...

Did you call the colledge pro painters yet?
Sandra

beth bennett said...

Mo thanks for the reminder.

Mom