Saturday, June 27, 2020

THANK GOD IT IS SATURDAY.

Thankful for all the rain last night.
Thankful no appointments today.
                                                       Thankful for healing and less pain for dad.

Dad came to help me when I started cleaning up the garage.  Mice have decided to make their home there.  I hate mice.  Dad thinks they are cute.  Jane even has one or two in her room at the Senior's Home.  No one else is allowed to visit he in her room.

We really appreciate all our children and all they do to bring us happiness by keeping in touch.

Monday we will go and get dad's hormone shots at Surrey Hospital.  We pick it up and then take it to the doctor to have him give it.  Dad did not get through to make an appointment so we will phone on Monday morning.

Tuesday Sandra has arranged for a tree man to come.  Later in the day dad has an appointment with his eye doctor.

We missed the Strawberry Tea in the park.  We sure do miss all our old friends from church.
It is hard to join another church and make new friends.

Today we will just enjoy the day.

He is still sleeping.  I know he did not sleep well last night.  Hope tonight will be better for both of us.


6 comments:

Shandel said...

I hope Grandpa had a better sleep. We have not slept that well either. Silly pets keeping us awake. We have lots of rain and gloomy day here today. But it is nice to keep me inside doing homework.

So happy its Saturday as well. Enjoy your day.
Love you.

beth bennett said...

Love you too Shandel and Cameron/

Sandra said...

We locked all the cats and kittens out of our room last night so we could get some sleep, can only take so many mornings of 4 am.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Sunny here , but cold 1c overnight and looking to go to 14c . I am thinking about my next job. I guess i can just stay home and look after the kids ??? How you feeling Mom? Apart from being tired. We were discussing our earliest memories last night. I remember falling thru the floor at the next door house when we were playing with bb guns ? Any one remember one of us kids get an arrow in the head as we played in the unfinished basement ? Or letting go the owls Dad would bring home from the airport.

Sandra said...

I remember letting go of the owls, and the arrow sounds vaguely familiar.

beth bennett said...

Yes I remember the owls of course.
and the falling through the floor.
The arrow is fague.

I am worried about dad
I know I am failing too.
But all things considered we are doing okay!

It is wonderful when you can remember things together.

Dad is very good at remembering.

I hope we all sleep well tonight.

Love mom