Monday, June 8, 2020

HIT AND MISS

Yes I am very hit and miss with writing my blog at a certain time each day.

It looks very dark out this morning.  The news again is full of voices of dispair and fear.  We still have to be very careful.  Social distancing continues.  All the neighbors were out to see the noisy truck that towed the young boy's car home yesterday.  All except me I was missed it because I was napping. Very sad.

I am reminded that gratitude helps us to remember that there is a light in the darkness and hope springs eternal.

I am up early cleaning off our back yard patio which is a mess from all the leaves and half ripened cherries.  Beautiful when it blossums and the the cherries are very tasty.  A squirel runs along the fence chattering at me the crows join in.

The Journey

"Above the mountains the geese turn into the light again.........

Sometimes everything has to be inscribed across the heavens
so you can find the one line already written inside you."  David Whyte.

It is important for me on my journey of faith to find words of inspiration and hope.  Simple words.

Scripture has words that speak to every heart in every time and space.  

There are also spiritual writers like Brene Brown and Henri Nouwen and Thomas Merton and many more who speak to our hearts and souls.

Today we need to shop for groceries but when we do it is pretty hit and miss as we always forget something.

My energy is pretty hit and miss and the morning is the best time for me!

Happy Monday!


3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, it is funny how the crows always feel like they have to have something to say about most things!

Constant sweeping and cleaning is needed to keep things clean.

I am applying for an interesting job this morning up near Williams Lake. Like you, I function better in the morning, so trying to get it done before noon!

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

I think I pretty much always check in the morning, but dont always check later, so that is when I miss your random posts.

There is so much to wonder about when it comes to the issue of racism. And of course it does not just go one way and it isn't just against black people. The more I read about Trump and see how he has always been a hater of black people I wonder if he is not the closest thing to a devil here on earth, sent to destroy us all.

It is funny, but when I look back in history I always wonder what the people thought when they were going through a very specific period of evil and if they recognized it.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Interesting thoughts Sandra.

I gotten use to Trump and his horrid was
but I am surprised people in is party
do not recognize how evil he is!

I think we like to believe what we want to
and our blind to the reality that is real.

Love mon