Monday, June 15, 2020

SURPRISE

We surprised Sandra and Randy by arriving early.
We had walked over to the little park by their house.
Took some great pictures but cannot down load them again this morning.
We were surprised to see the cute little kittens here and there.
I surprised myself falling down on the step from the yard to the house.
Spenser barked a lot.  
Maybe we just won't take him.
Dad very very tired today.
Did not sleep well.
It happens to all of us.
Off to the eye clinic this afternoon.
It is hard to fix a problem when you do not know what the problem is.

It is frustration to see the problem of police brutality go unfix.
It breaks my heart to see another young man's life taken for no reason.

Today is a rainy day , everything lives everything speaks to met I will  keep on trying and believing and hoping and praying.

                              Off to walk Spenser.

                              Oh dear it is raining.


 What a surprise!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well dear, You did it !!
You hung in there for hours- tried it over and over again,
then suddenly the download worked. You screamed - I thought you had seen a mouse! No you were just so happy that your your presistance had payed off.

Well done

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU LARRY

Sandra said...

Now, if only you can remember what you did! I find that can be just annoying, you fix something but dont know how.

Ken Bennett said...

Well done Mum . Maybe a new computer is required. I just got a note I am stood down until 7 July.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Ken that must be a worry.
Thanks for letting us know.

Love mom