Wednesday, June 24, 2020

STRAWBERRIES

Yes it is the day for the strawberry tea.
All Colebrook is invited.
This was always a beautiful advent when the church hall was fell of color
and alive with energy.  Old friends came back to join in.
Very foggy this morning.

Dad's eyes are improving.  We do hope this continues.  No one wants to lose their eyesight.

A happy day as we say good bye to kim.  We are happy for her and Hamlet.  We know they have an exciting life ahead.  It is also a sad day for us as we will miss her and we feel a little concerned about her going to the States where the Virus is still active.

I was thinking this morning about all the people we talk to.
Family and friends.
Neighbors.
The paper girl.
The clerks at the store.
Yes dad and I talk to each other but we also talk a lot to Spenser.
He does not hear very well but we do it anyway.

Yes I talk to God and it makes me feel content to share my worries with a Being that is far beyond my understanding and I feel a spiritual energy know that there is an unconditional Love surrounding me.

Prayer reminds me I am only human and I need lots of help daily.

No comments: