Friday, July 17, 2020

HERO'S

Yes we certainly think Leah is a hero.

She is a nurse to the drug addicts on Skid Road.
It is now more dangerous with the Cevid 19 virus.
She is very brave.\
She is a real hero.
She is very cheerful too.

Dad was my hero last night.

We had had a tiring day trying to buy a camera. It was not what we wanted when we tried to set it up last night.  We find shopping very tiring.

We both fall fast asleep .  


I wake up dad to tell him I think I am going to be sick.  And I was all over the pillow.

  Next I try to make it to the bathroom I am sick all over myself.

What a mess. 

Dad took care of me.  He cleaning me off and brought me clean P.J.'s

I was so very grateful.

Yes we made vows to love each other in sickness and in health.

We had no idea what we were getting into .

Very are both exhausted today.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Something you ate? Are you wearing a mask when shopping?
Spent some time with the boys this morning then drove out to see Adena and her son Brady. Back to see the boys for a bit. Then out for supper with Cameron and Shandel and then back to see Stephen.

Ken Bennett said...

I hope it was just something you ate mum. Sandra right you should be wearing a mask when out shopping now. You are lucky to have Dad there in sickness and health . Same old same old here , cold and windy . no rain but . I keep looking at hotels for our holiday in October but cant really book anything as we may be locked in our State . Tyler's wedding is 10OCT is now in jeperdy, It will still go ahead but we will not be able to attend .

Most people shop from home via internet now . Hope feeling better Mum.

Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

I'm very sorry to hear that you were sick, Mom. Good thing Dad was up to helping you. Masks would make a lot of sense in many cases, such as when Sandra and Randy come back from Alberta, or when Kim comes back from California.

I am extremely sleepy tonight. They have me going off to the cardiologist again on Tuesday at the hospital in Kamloops.



Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

After a very restful day I am feeling better.

Rick glad they are still looking for solutions for your poor health.

Thanks Ken for the phone call.

Glad Jasmine is doing okay.

Love mom