Saturday, July 18, 2020

SOLUTIONS

Searching for solutions.
Sometimes we just need to rest.

I have been very frustrated because both camera's were not working.

We went to the store to get some expert advice.
This was not easy.

The first store a lovely young girl waited on us but she lied to us by telling us they had no cheaper camera's.  She was not helpful.

The next store the young man acted like he knew everything and the camera we bought was not what we wanted.  He had not listened to me.  What good is something that you cannot just go home and use.  We find out we needed attachments.
We return that one.

The third store with the kindly older lady was extremely helpful.  She sold us a new battery not a new camera.  A rechargeable battery all ready to take to the pool party.

It is important we know what we want in life.

Sometimes the solutions are not always helpful.

We knew there would be a solution to our expectations finally.

This time of Covid-19 will pass if we do all we can to stay healthy.

Yes it seems wearing masks is one of the solutions.
as well as keeping your distance and keeping clean.




3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Getting a new battery sure beats having to buy a new camera!

I hate taking things back to the store, but sometimes it is necessary.

I have to make a list of Mary's and Stephen/Shawna's kids. They all seem adorable, but I have trouble remembering all the names. I should make a big family tree so Lucas knows who-is-who.

I was paid by the new employer on Friday, which is very good. But it is still uncertain how stable the situation is. The work is proving to be very interesting so I hope things can reach a point of stability before too long.

Chest pain got pretty bad last night, so I'm glad I will be seeing the cardiologist on Tuesday. This is kind of funny as I thought heart problems were very firmly ruled out two years ago when I had a bunch of tests and things. Oh well. I just try and ignore it and carry on as best I can.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

How you feeling Mum? Did u get tested ? I heard Melbourne and Vancouver is used in comparison on the news there relating to Covid numbers.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Rick chest pain is not good.''Sometimes they have to have a second look.
Hope your job works out.

Hi KenI am pretty tired
This is the reaction I always get with celiac so nothing new,
No test right now.

Lovemom