Thursday, July 23, 2020

SURPRISED

I was surprised to wake up from an afternoon nap to find a container of blueberry muffins on my door step.  I thought I heard the door bell but dad was around in the back so he should hear it.  I was wondering if it had been one of my children.  They all know I like muffins and blueberry muffins especially.

Then I remember while walking with my friend Jan and her dog I had mentioned I was tempted to eat some of dad's.  She brought G.F. free and regular muffins.  I am pretty sure it was her.

The girls from church are trying to arrange a get together at the park.  I said decide on a day and I will come.  Well the day they picked I was having a test.  They have done a lot to try and arrange a day for all of us so I hate to tell them I cannot come.  It would mean phoning every one back again.

We were to bring our study books and I cannot find mine.  I think I put it in a safe place.  This is not a good thing to do when you are becoming forgetful.

I will look again after Spenser and I have our walk and I water the garden.

It is going to be another warm day.  We enjoy sitting out in the back patio reading.

It was wonderful to be surprised!



5 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Whats going to make you feel better seeing your friends or doing a test? You can always do an test but your friends wont be around forever . My opinion .....
Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

I am getting forgetful as well.

Nice to get a gift of muffins.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Ken,
If I think I need a test I will get it.

I do not have a temperature or a cough.

Do not worry.

Love mom

Sandra said...

Ken, it you can wait up to a year to get a test, it is much easier to reschedule a visit with friends.

Found out one of our neighbours decided to end his life after his cancer returned. He was the one who would shoot or trap racoons so I never did like him.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Very sad.

Sandra