Tuesday, July 28, 2020

THE SHADE DECK


                                            I worked very hard getting the shade deck all cleaned up.

It was not so hot today so dad did not even go in it.

I also cleaned up the patio and it was looking so much better.  We had our lunch out there.

Later I look out and see a rat running around under the table.  I was very annoyed and unhappy.

I also messed up a whole load of laundry by putting  in the wrong thing.

I started out the day feeling good about getting things done but I will have to do the laundry all over again.
                                             A new rock has turned up in my front yard.

                                             So there is always something to smile about!

7 comments:

Sandra said...

What did you put in the laundry? It was nice and cooler yesterday but supposed to be hotter today.

Randy is back to work today hopefully, it is very slow at his work and things keep getting canceled.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Well all I will say Sandra it is something you wear.

I hope it does not get too hot.
but if it does dad has his shade deck.
Love mom

beth bennett said...

Dad is all excited about seeing a motor bike crash just like his.

Sure looks grim.

OFF to Carol and Panteli's soon.

Love mom

Ken Bennett said...

Just finished watching the Canucks play. They lost but played well. Sunny day here the puddles are drying up.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Yes Ken,
Dad watched it too.

Miss seeing the fans.

Glad it is drying up.

Love mom

Steady-as-rain said...

The shade deck is a real wonder. But a bother to have to clean it up. I have a nice shade area here in the morning, but turns into an easy bake oven in the afternoon!

Maybe it is time for professional pest control? Don't want rats/mice about the place. (I would add raccoons to the list of pesky varmits, but I know not everybody agrees with that.)

I think I have lost most interest in professional sports, I am afraid.

Love,

Rick


beth bennett said...

Yes dad is not as interest right now.

It will improve when the games have meaning.

We live in an area where these animals live too.

Right now they are not in the shed and not in the garage and not in the house.

When we see any we will have to do something.

Too warm for me and Spenser today.

Love mom