Monday, August 17, 2020

BREEZE

Tasha sat in her special place.
                                             A little breeze today makes a big difference.

Thanks Shandel for wanting to keep in touch!

I have been thinking a lot about my old friends and so has dad.

I met a lovely lady in the park named Maxine.  Everytime we meet we have a little chat.  She is becoming a friend.  Today I was going by the house
Today I found out that Maxine lives at the house with the bench which I had already put on my blog.
I think we will be sitting on that bench with Spenser lying on the grass one day soon.

We are waiting for the house washers.  I have moved furniture away as they asked.  I always find waiting a hard thing to do. 

Dad is doing better.  I think he is not so worried.  Poor health is a big worry.  Finding the problem some times takes years as it did with me.

We are sitting out in the back yard enjoying our books.  We are blessed! !  !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got caught up on your blog today. I always enjoy reading it. I think we can find blessings every day in one way or another. Next Sunday we are going to drive down and have a visit in a park somewhere with Craig, Leah and the girls. We haven’t seen them since Christmas although we FaceTime regularly with them. It will be a long day with lots of driving but we are looking forward to it.
Hope your health issues clear up. Take care,
Germaine

Ken Bennett said...

Good news Dad is feeling better. Highlight of my day is Canucks game on at 12noon here. I think we recorded record deaths from Covid 19 yesterday , 26 dead . Looks like we are in stage 4 lock down until mid September. Hopefully I find out today if I still have a job or get redundancy . Union and company are still negotiating .
Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, a breeze is surely a lovely thing when it gets too hot.

Is that Natasha, your neighbour, that you were mentioning?

It is sad to hear about Melbourne going backwards. I hope Kenny keeps his job for a while yet.

It was very hot here today. I only left the cool of the basement once in the morning so I could go to Staples and buy some office supplies. I am actually spending a lot of money working from home, which is something you don't think much about until you have to go and get it. Of course, I like to print all this stuff out, so that is a big part of the problem.

I am glad Dad is improving day by day.

I know the Canucks are on TV tonight but I am extremely tired and I doubt I will watch much of it.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Thanks Germain Always good to hear from you two.

We miss seeing Leah and Craigand the girls.

Maybe we can do a park visit some time soon.

Love Beth

Waiting to hear news from Ken

Rick you need your rest.
So do we.
We go to bed before the game is over.

Love mpm

Sandra said...

From the sounds of it you will be cooling down soon. It is a very different heat here, very humid. We tackled all of the branch clean up yesterday, bring them all through the house since they are one of the middle units . The thickest branches we threw in the woods behind.

Randy has spent most of his time wiring, it has not bet been done properly so he has to figure stuff out. We will start on the bathroom downstairs I hope.

I want to start planting today, it will mean carrying all the dirt and manure and plants through the house. I guess I will be washing floors before I leave!

Sandra

beth bennett said...

No Rick
It is not Natasha.

Itisa new friend I have made at the park named Maxine.

Hi SAndra
You are sure hard working crew!

Say hi to all!

Love mom