Friday, August 21, 2020

FAITH

                                                  Faith to live out our faith is important.

Dad is facing another painful procedure as he goes to the eye re-constructive surgeon.  The tiny little stitches have ro be removed.  We  know he is a good doctor so that helps.  It will be good when this is all done and healing is complete.

Every time we have done we have gone to the wrong floor.  I have faith we will get it right today

I have always been a person of faith that believed in the power of prayer and the faithfulness of God and the goodness of others.

I believe that any religion that draws us closer to God's love is great!

A faith that encourages us to help others.

I meet Erick standing by his car looking a little lost.  He tells me his wife Jan is back in hospital again.  Se has done so well recovering from her surgeries but this is discouraging for them both.
I tell him I will pray for her and pray especially they can go on there motor home holiday in Sept.

"Persistence  purifies our prayers as we pray continually for one another."  unknown

4 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, persistence can sort of purify things. The reason for the persistence falls away and all that is left is the beauty of the persistence itself. Sainthood, in other words.

I will give you folks a call tomorrow or Sunday to see how Dad is doing.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Rick,
I like your comments.

Good to hear from you on the week end.

Dad's appointment went well today.

Love mom

Ken Bennett said...

Woke up to reports of snowfall though out the country . We get these Antarctic cold fronts every now and then . Its 6c and raining here . My company and union had a meeting yesterday.They expects final figures sometime this week. Covid numbers are dropping , the lock down is working . At least we have the Canucks game to watch .
Ken

beth bennett said...

YES Ken we all agree.

Love mom