Thursday, August 13, 2020

DISAPPOINTED

I was almost a little disappointed I was not going to go on the tread mill.  Almost.  There were three of us going through the same things.  The one lady maybe only 70 was going on the tread-mill.  The other lady I got injections to speed up your heart very very fast.  I did not like it.  My chest felt tight and I felt nauseated.  The two nurses encouraged me by saying it would not be long.  Then I had to wait an hour before going in the M.R,I. I think it is.  Not much fun even though it was just 10 minutes.

Dad arrived in good time and phoned me to see where I was.  He had to wait for about twenty minutes but Spenser was there to keep him company,

I am glad it is done.  I can forget all about it now.

Dad is still have stomach troubles and that is disappointing.  He will need to have some tests too.

We take many things for granted in life.  I think with this virus we are learning what is really important.  At the end of the day we have each other and all our family!

3 comments:

beth bennett said...

Disappointed no comments

Ken Bennett said...

Sorry to busy watching hockey ....Go Canucks ,,,,
ken

Shandel said...

That sounds a little scary, to have your heart sped up? Glad you were able to make it through and have support there to encourage you.