Saturday, August 1, 2020

WHY

THE ROCK IS IN BEHIND THE FENCE.
It says why.
A big question.
Even young people ask this question.
Why are we here.
Why is there so much suffering?
Why can we not control this Virus?

Why does a rose smell so lovely
and a skunk so stinky?
Why does life seem so unfair at times?
Much of life can never be explained and we will
never know the answers to why.

Life is full of he unknown
also full of wonder and mystery.


Sandra took me to pick out paint colors for our house.  So many to choose from.  It will look so much better when it is painted.

Dad and I went out to the White Spot.  It did us good just to feel a little normal.

We have moved the couch up close to see the hockey game.  We know Ken will be watching too.




7 comments:

Sandra said...

So, did dad approve of your paint choice?

Had our mini party for Max, had a mini walk and then had a nap when Randy headed off to work.

beth bennett said...

No I think he wants it darker.

We will go to-morrow.

Glad you had a rest.

Love mom

Steady-as-rain said...

I think you need a bigger screen TV.

The ECHO cardiogram test went smoothly. Won't know results for several days.

Talked to a kidney doctor on the phone. She said to drink 3 litres of water a day and go easy on the Advil. I am trying to drink more water.

My employer is in the Yukon, and it is not a holiday on Monday, so I get to work.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

Yes, a bigger TV might be in order.

beth bennett said...

I WILL PUT A BIGGER t.v. ON A LIST.

lOVE MOM

Ken Bennett said...

Canucks !!! worst game ever !! All I can say...
Ken

Shandel said...

Same with the Oilers game. Not a good start!