Thursday, August 20, 2020

UNANSWERED

It is hard to go to sleep with unanswered questions
and unanswered prayers.

It was good to know the Canucks won! !
Dad left the game to go pick up his eye drops.  Until he opened the garage door we did not know our street was full of police cars.  Both Mountie and Delta Police.  We could not see two little girs sitting on the sidewalk until a police woman went over to talk to them.

I saw several police men surrounded what appeared to be the young father.  They were searching his back pack and when he tried to grab it they handcuffed him.  Out came some incriminating articles.
His hands were in the air.  He was put in the police car.  They then seemed to be waiting fr some one to come and get the children.  I do hope it was a family member.

I cannot image why this was happening.  I will ask the neighbors today.  Some one will know.

I did not see them leave but it was just as quietly as they arrived.

I do not know why some prayers do not seemed to be answered but I trust that they are being heard.

All of u want to do what we used to be able to do.  I know I do.

Faith can believe in the goodness and faithfulness of God even when Prayers are unanswered.

We have tried to find some answers with the water leaking but now the City has to help us.

It is good to know that we can go to sleep knowing our relationships are all healthy.  Especially to be right with those who love us and who we love.

We want some answers to our health problems soon.



5 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Amazing that you didnt notice all that action on your street. The Canucks played great last night. Can they beat St Louis ??? I think they can .. I had a dream Mcdonalds has a secret menu ,that if you knew how to order you could get special food that made you lose weight!!It was a silly dream.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Ken, that is quite a dream.

We were in the back of the house watching hockey.

Have not talked to any neighbors today,

Love mom

Sandra said...

Is the city taking your water leak more seriously now?

beth bennett said...

No Sandra we need to bug them.

See you soon.

Love mom

Steady-as-rain said...

Lots of drama.

I want that secret recipe from McDonalds!

I suppose they will eventually have to dig up that whole part of the lawn/sidewalk to figure out what is going on with the water leak.

Love,

Rick