Wednesday, August 5, 2020

SAFE


                                                                      BE SAFE

It is important to be safe and stay home more.

It was a nice evening and I had had a restful day.  The house was spotless.  The girls that come to clean do a great job.  They love cleaning and I am not doing so good.

Dad moved up close to watch the hockey game.  I kept falling asleep which we both can do now.  I decided to go for a walk with Spenser.  There were a lot of people out walking.  I was enjoying taking a few pictures and letting Spenser do lots of sniffing.

I have not got in the habit of taking my phone but I am going to start.

I had a picture in my head of dad happy watching the game but he worries about me falling.  He decided to drive around and look for me.  He could not find me and by the time he found me he was very stressed.

My phone with now be on the table with the poo bags.

Because we love each other  we can work through our differences.

Saying I love you helps!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, even if you have your phone chances are a) you would not hear it or b) not know how to answer it.

did you and dad ever go look at colours at sherwin williams?

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes Sandra that is right.

No I think we are happy.

Can you look after Spenser on Aug. 10?

I have to be at the hospital at 9 and fasting.

Will I have time to walk Spenser?

I do not know..

Think about it, Love mom

Anonymous said...

The Canucks redeemed themselves . Yes you need to carry your phone mom. Put it on a belt and attach the poo bags. Only six weeks of stage four lock down to go.Very cold snap here , we had a bit of snow and hail yesterday!!
Ken

Anonymous said...

Any word from Rick ? Did he get any results?
Ken

Sandra said...

That is Sundy the 9th? Yes I can watch Spencer.

beth bennett said...

Waiting for Rick to phone.

Love mom

beth bennett said...

Snow in Melbourne?