Friday, August 14, 2020

ENJOY

                                I am enjoying the morning and intend to enjoy the whole day!
Starting with my cup of coffee and my toast.  Then I wander outside to enjoy the fresh morning air.
I pull a few weeds and dead head some flowers.  I love the coolness pf the morning.  I enjoy the quietness too.

After having my tests I appreciate a lot of things more.  The gift of a new day.  The choice just to stay home.  I am starting a new book.  "Have a Little Faith" by Mitch Albom  I will return my mystery to the book nook.

I enjoy Spenser just being with me.

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them
Filling an emptiness we do not even know we have."  -Thom Jones

Enjoyed having Carol over to share our rice.  Trying to keep dad's diet simple.

I was glad to have this test as many friends my age are having heart problems.

I expect it will be well and so I have nothing to worry about.

Enjoy your day too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is very easy to love our little Spencer! He is getting used to me helping him up an down stairs. He seems to really like being lifted up and carried.

With Beth, he just walks up with no trouble. He is improving!

Glad Spencer and me arrive on time, and your phone worked. Hope you will not have to do this funny test ever again.

love me (not the strange charity?)