Sunday, August 23, 2020

INTERTWINED

It is good to remember all the ways our lives are intertwined with others.  I will always have fond memories of my years at Colebrook.    More names are being added to our prayer list.  Life can be very painful for a lot of people and the virus has touched some of their lives.

Sunday is a good day to start the day prayerfully.

Also it turns out to be a good day for visitors.  Sandra and Randy arrive first looking very healthy and happy.  We hear a little more about Mary and the improvements with her home.  The children will be back in school soon.
Then Jasmine arrives with her son.
Usually we bring out toys but not at this time.
He climbs the tree and blows bubbles.

She is Cathy's oldest daughter.
She faithfully comes to see us when they are visiting from down east.
She has a big family to visit.
Before she leaves she pays for me.
She is gentle and kind and loving.
She looks so much healthier and she has had a lot of answers to prayer herself!

Our lives have been intertwined over many years.  If I had any desire for my children and the family it would be that prayer would be woven into our relationships.  I pray for you all.  This is the only way I can feel at peace instead of worrying about you all.

It is good to keep connected to our past in positive ways.

Somehow God in some mysterious way is intertwined in our lives.  God is Good.  God sees the goodness in each one of our hearts.

We had a happy Sunday I hope you did too!


4 comments:

Sandra said...

I did not get around to weeding my garden, but other than that it was a good day. Got the grass cut, laundry done, the wood was delivered and is all stacked in the garage. Back to work for both Randy and I today.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Good work SAndra,
Thanks for taking time out to visit.

Love mom

Ken Bennett said...

I spoke to Tyler he is doing well as the IT man in his office. He has to set up for a big meeting next week . Our state Premier wants or plans on extending our stage four lock down for 3- 6 months . I get my letter of redundancy tomorrow .
I still have faith in the Canucks . Just need some lucky bounces..

Ken

beth bennett said...

Big day Ken,
Glad Tyler is doing well.
We like to hear about the kids.

Yes I think the Canucks can do it.
Love mom