Saturday, May 22, 2021

ACCIDENTS

One very close accident.
Went to go at the stop sign and a truck came racing by in front of us.  Fortunately dad had not gone right away and he put on the brakes.  It could have been a very bad accident..

The other one was at home.  I was making muffin dough and the bowl went flying in the air and landed up side down.  What a mess.  I scooped  it back in the bowel and out it in the cup cake pan and cooked it anyway.I think a few germs might be good for us. I am the only one who will eat them unless Sandra comes over and may try one.

We drove to Canadian Tire to get some trimer thing and went to Milestones after.  We sat up at the bar as there was no room.  The bar was out side.  I dropped my purse and the bottle of pills fell all oveer the floor.  Two young boys came to help me pick them up.  Very kind but I would have just done it by sitting on the floor.  /they helped me up.  I was embarrassed.

We think it is okay to eat outside at a safe distance with a mask on coming in and going out.

My eyes are fine now.  My knee is not.

We are enjoying the hockey too.
Cheering for Edmonton.

 

2 comments:

Shandel said...

We are getting ready to watch hockey tonight. Go Oilers! Oh boy that does not sound fun. I am glad they helped you out. So scary when almost accidents happen. Thank goodness so many look out for us above.

Ken Bennett said...

Yeah my knee is not doing to good , either.
Ken