Sunday, May 30, 2021

SEARCHING

Searching for a happy picture.
guess who?

Saturday was a very very busy day.

Cleaning out the garage searching for signs of mice.

Cleaning the bed room.

Misplaced my eye drops.  Looked everywhere.  This morning I started a gain.  Finally gave up and took Spenser for a walk.  Meet some old friends which was good.  One friend said you will find them I just know it.  Sure enough got home and looked in the drawer again, only further back and they were there.

Trying to explain Jesus to dad is difficult.  I just know one day He just became real.  I know He listens when I pray.  I know he understands that life can be difficult at times.  He is a timeless.  Jesus speaks through the Bible and through the many books I read about spirituality.  It is not always easy to hear what he wants to tell me.  It is important I start the day listening.

Happy to be invited to Sandra and Randy's for supper.

It is good to hear what they are doing,

Yesterday had a long talk with Rick and Carol.

Growing up in my home we went to church but no one shared their faith.  They certainly lived it.  My brother Brian shares his faith openly and faithfully prays for our family.

Yes God loves each one of us just as I love each one of you!

 

4 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

I believe that is Ben as Scoby-do. The first day of homeschooling for at least one week, possibly more. it was good to see maple leaf fan lose their heads as they lost again to Montreal!!Cant wait for game 7 !!!
Ken

Sandra said...

Nice to have a busy day, makes it easier to enjoy the quiet days.

Sandra

Shandel said...

So good to be loved and to give love.

nancy-Lou said...

Shandel, you such a wise old spirit! I love reading what you post for Grandma...always thoughtful and loving posts. It sure is good to be loved and to give love. If only we all could realize that, right?

Busy days, make for a feeling of satisfaction and good sleep don't they Beth? We had a busy one too yesterday, getting ready for the heat that is going to arrive now...after a cold spring. Sorry to hear that you are having mice problems again. They are determined little creatures. Maybe hire an exterminator before it gets too bad?

I pray for your family daily too Beth, you have had a lot to deal with these last few months and pray that things improve health wise for everyone. Rick, I hope that you can recover from that stoke and get back to where you were. things take time!

We have our garden mostly planted now and the warm weather will spur it on to grow quickly. We have a new large garden on the south side of the house, where my old garden was. ken had big equipment come in and clear it all out and lay down four tandem loads of wood chips...so the weeding is minimal. it is a fruit garden where we planted Hascap bushes and we are getting some raspberry bushes and grapes. Next year we will plant fruit trees. We are going to awfully busy with the harvest come time for it!

out little dog has Lyme disease, which is caused from the wood ticks. He was not himself, and not anxious to even go for walks. He is on a month of an antibiotic and is nearly done...poor little guy. it makes him feel sick I think. He has grooming on thursday and they Just 16th he as 14 teeth out...they are infected. Not easy for the poor little guy, but he is already beginning to feel better...more spunky. He is just 6. A miniature Schnauzer and the loveliest little fellow. Rarely barks and very loving. He was a stud dog for a large kennel and had many puppies...they decided to retire. He only had lived in a kennel and didn't know anything...wouldn't even look us in the eyes...but my goodness how he has changed with love! it took a long time, plus we had the move from kens house to mine and it took him quite a while to become comfortable. it was only 3 kms, but a different setting for him.

How are Ben doing and Morgan? I don't hear much about them now...I guess they are growing up so quickly.

How about the new baby? is she settling in well? So exciting for Carol and Pantelli...too bad they live far away! But then they can visit once things open up again.

Well I have lots to do..going to make veggie wraps for lunch, plus garden work before the heat comes..going to be a week of above 30C.

it is going to be a wonderful day! Enjoy,
Love to you both,
nancy