Thursday, May 20, 2021

ORGANIZED

I am happy my sight is improving.

My goal today is to try and be better organized.
Rick sure did a good job when he was here.

I see the eye doctor on Wed.
Dr. Nolte phones on Thurs. with the results of the knee x-ray.

Good to talk to Ken.
Should be a fun week-end with scary people coming out for fun times.

I managed to organize lunch and supper
along with shopping'

Dad has been enjoying the hockey and I watch some with him.
Sunny but still cool. 

Talked to Panteli while I was out.

"watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most
unlikely placed."
Ronald
Dabl


 

1 comment:

Shandel said...

I hope the Oilers can pull up their socks and get a win. We are going to have an uphill battle.