Sunday, May 9, 2021

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

 

I am thankful all my children choose me to be their mother.

You have all given me great happiness.  You took turns being the favorite/!
  
I love each one of you unconditionally.
We have all grown more loving and Kind.
Be yourself.

Did I know what I was getting in for becoming a mother.
I now know it is the hardest and yet most rewarding role

I look back on many happy memories.
Baking your favorite cookies.
Reading you stories.
Taking you all down to the beach.
Sharing the  joy of Christmas and Easter and birthdays.

I made mistakes but I am thankful you have forgiven me.

Be bold
Be beautiful
Be brave
Be loving and Kind and generous.

Be yourself.
I love you all! 

'Let your light shine.'
Jesus

.


1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

Fresh baked hot Bran muffins for lunch when I would walk home from school for lunch. Great memories. Happy Mother's day.

Ken