Monday, May 10, 2021

EXPRESSIVE

 It is wonderful when family expresses their love for you and appreciation for all you have done.

This was a special day at  Queen Elizabeth Park
How quickly the years have gone by.

I am spending too much time trying to put pictures that are recent on my blog.

I smile at all the happy faces sitting around the table at Sandra and Randy's home.
It is a table covered with good food.  Salmon cooked on the barbecue makes my mouth water just to look at it.  We know we should save room  for desert.

Then it is time to open my presents.
A new hat from Carol and Panteli
Just what I need for sunny days ahead.
Flowers from Randy
Cards from Panteli and Sandra.
Help with gardening.


Thee basket from Ken and Melina is too pretty to open but we do it together.  Lots of good goodies
The day started with a call from Rick and ends with Kenny's call.

All in all it was a wonderful happy day.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I guess I will have to give it another go at doing your pictures. Got distracted when I saw your Facebook had been hijacked.

Sandra

Sandra said...

Oh, and did dad call Dr M. Re diabetes test? Did you call Dr T. Office re cataract surgery?

Steady-as-rain said...

Glad you have a nice dinner with Sandra and Randy on Mother's Day.

I am feeling cold often lately.

Love,

Rick

Shandel said...

Beautiful. Happy Mother's Day