Sunday, May 16, 2021

GROWTH

Sometimes growth can be painful.
Spenser and I go on shorter walks because my knee is painful.
Dr. Nolte phones Monday morning.
Later I have the eye surgery.
I find the three eye drops confusing.
Dad will help.

Yes it is Sunday again.
I ask myself how can I live out God's love and compassion.
Certainly being a good neighbor helps.
Bing a good listener.
Working with dad to clean up te back yard.
My faith is a precious part of how I am.
It has deepened as I have gotten older.

Now I invite Jesus to walk with me through the day and night.

It is not always easy to feel kind and loving.
Jesus love me so I can love others.

Happy Sunday!



2 comments:

Shandel said...

It is a bit of work to keep positive and up beat. Sometimes. It does feel better to be happy if we can. It is just harder. Interesting how that works. I hope everything with your eye surgery goes well and is quick. Cleaning today and going to try and get out into the sunshine. We have the balcony here, but sun doesn't reach us until mid afternoon.

Steady-as-rain said...

Sorry about the sore knee. Maybe some ice or a cold pack might help?

I got the winter tires taken off my car yesterday, which was a real ordeal. Trying to rest today.

I found the two Jesus books on the bookshelf.

Love,

Rick