Tuesday, May 25, 2021

DISASTER


 So far the morning has beeen a disaster.  Cannotfind the June cards I had ready to send.



Thankful for a sunny day.

I will be walking with Sandra and an old age expert.
Is the problem with my knee cased by the way I walk?
Sandra believe it is.
I am using a cane and I am walking straighter.

Shopping was a disaster for me.

It is very tiring making sure I choose G.F.

There were boxed stacked up on a high shelf
in a pile.  I wanted the one at the bottom of the pile.

The whole pile fell down.
I look around and no one is watching.
I coild have left them but I picked them up one by one.


I could have asked for help.

The store ws very busy. People lined up just to get in.

At the check out I could not find my purse.

It had fallen down on the floor.
I ran out to the car.
I did not want to lose my purse that Sandra had kindly licked out for me.
.
I had spent the morning loking for my phone list.

Yesterday was a disaster


Is the way  I am walking the problem with my knee.

I will be walking with Sandra today. and an old age expert.

4 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, that does sound like a disaster of a day. Hopefully it will improve between now and bed time.

My friend Leigh from Williams Lake is at the Kamloops hospital right now. She broke her arm awhile ago and is getting a plate put into her arm to make sure it grows back properly. Will be a bit painful I'm sure.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Well, one would hope your day could only get better! We are going back to wearing face masks. 9 new cases !!
Ken

Sandra said...

Short time pain for long term gain, dont forget that. Getting your walk balanced out will help with your pain and you probably won't be as tired as you will not be having to hold your self up all the time.

Sandra

Shandel said...

Yes that does sound like quite the day. I hope it got better. Sometimes we have those days. I hope your knee gets better so you can continue to walk. It is such a joy to get out and move and have the fresh air. Good for you to take charge and find out what is going on. How is grandpa and his stomach concerns??