Wednesday, May 19, 2021

WONDERFUL

Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful!
Annette F.

Yes I am so tankful that I can see.  I am taking ot easy for a few days.

I am thankful day is doing such a wonderful job cleaning the kitchen and doing vaccuming.

Dad is doing wonderfully keeping the house clean/
I probably do not even see the dirt.

We plan on driving to Delta to have my knee ex-rayed.

We went out to eat because I want dad to eat more.
He had one half of a hamburger.
For supper all he wanted was some pudding.
It was very cold eating out at White Spot/
The wind chilled is to the bone.
The waitress was very happy to see us.

The more weight he losses the more I gain!
Funny !

So thankful we have each other.
Time for him to put my eye drops in now/!


 

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Being able to see is certainly a good thing! A couple of days taking it easy and not tripping and falling would be good as well.

That wind has been very cold the last few days, it was pracically snowing as I was driving home yesterday.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Great news you can see again. Very cold here today. There is snow in the Alps so the wind now is very icey. Jasmine and Melina are shopping for Vampire teeth and fake blood. They are going to Comic-con this weekend, Jasmine is going as her favorite character, a vampire !!!!
ken

Shandel said...

We had two days of snow and cold. It started to warm up. I hope summer is on its way.