Sunday, May 2, 2021

HAPPY SUNDAY

Another beautiful day with the trees shining with new leaves
and more and more flowers coming out in bloom.
Spenser and I enjoyed our walk to the park.
He still has a bit of a cough but he is walking briskly.

We were very happy to be asked over to Sandra and Randy's house for lunch.
It was a real feast and all we were expecting was hot dogs!
Dad loves hot dogs.

They have a beautiful yard so gracefully planned and laid out.
You can tell gardening is a work of love expressed in all it's beauty,
I will download my pictures and see if I can put them on my blog.
Yes, I am having trouble.

Thanks Sandra for your loving kind words on my blog.
Right now we will do our best to keep healthy and positive.
There will be a bigger challenge e ahead for us both.
I will try to make an appointment with Dr. Change to-morro.
The pills are really helping.
Going over to Sandra's I realized we did not have them.
I insisted we go back and get them.

We both came home and rested.

Also I forgot to mention dad wrote me out a love letter for Mother's day.
We thought it was today,

Missed talking to Carol but we will zoom on Tuesday.

The drive was pleasant and our visit enjoyable.

A very happy Sunday for us.





 

2 comments:

Shandel said...

Grandpa's post for Mother's Day was very sweet and so lovely to read. Now you will get showered two times on these Special Sunday's. Be on the look out for a small surprise coming your way :) i hope it doesnt get missed. Sending lots of love.

Sandra said...

I would hardly call it a feast. When I get going in the garden in the morning the day can kind of get away from me and once again we did not get out to the grocery store this weekend.

Sandra