Thursday, May 13, 2021

ADVENTURE

Walking on cherry blossums.
The green trees are all out now.
My quote for the day is "Never let an adventure pass you by."

I am having fun with my secret friend who leaves little things for me in the corner of the Book Place.  It is a fun game looking to see what was left there the night before.

Dad was up early and made us French toast for breakfast.
We had some special Jam to put on it.  Special strawberry jam that came in the basket from Ken and Melina.  It had balsamic viniger.  Very tasty.

Today dad worked on his income tax.
I walked to the park with Spenser.
I came home after a rest and cut the grass.
After a rest we went shopping at Shoppers.

Just found out my neighbor right beside us has cancer.  I did not recognize her with no hair.
Her husband has not been well for a long time.
One son is staying at home to help care for them both.
Lots of appointments etc.

To-morrow I get tested for covid.
Dad talks to his doctor.
Spenser gets a shot.
I pick up the eye drops for before the surgery.

We seem to keep busy.

I have lost any yearning I may have had for adventure.

1 comment:

Shandel said...

Adventures do not have to be big! They can be small and simple. Just think of anything you do as an adventure. Life is one big adventure. Today for Cameron's birthday I have a surprise cookie dessert order for him. 37 of them infaxr. Hehe. I hope he is excited and happy. He loves cookies. Little things really do bring joy. We are looking forward to some nice sunshine and we get our covid vaccinations tomorrow, round one.