Friday, May 28, 2021

WARMTH

One way to warm up.
Dad was up early to warm up the kitchen and turn on the fire place.\
I enjoyed my coffee \\
later we are French toast in the dining room.
Watched the older boy drive his little brother to school.
Our street is quieter since Covid.
The young girls from China do not go out at all except to school.

Yesterday we did not do much. 
We did not eat out.
We did not go shopping.
We napped a lot.
Especially after dad puts my eye drops in.

I am standing on one leg holding on to the computer.

The phone at the doctor's just rang and rang.

I will phone again standing on one leg.

I am going to start doing Yoga.
It is called lazy or restorative Yoga.

We are thankful for rests that restore us
maybe even helps our brain.
One can only hope!

Two busy to write more I need to go stand on the other one leg!



 

4 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Sorry that old problem with the doctor's office phone tree leading to a false extension is still happening. I wonder why they don't fix it?

French toast is good. Glad that Dad did that. All the egg would make the gluten free bread taste better, I would guess.

I am struggling on. I don't stand on one leg, but do often peer out at the world via one eye. Seems to help, not sure why.

Will call around 9 am tomorrow. Hopefully late enough that everyone is up, but before you leave on your walk with Spenser.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

Good job standing on on leg. I take it you did not call one of the other pods to get put through like you had to before?

Blah day here, Randy is still busy tiling and we will finish up tomorrow.

beth bennett said...

Yes Rick we will be up.

Hope your eye will improve.

Hope things went well at your work. A tough jib I think.

Love mom

Shandel said...

That sounds awesome Grandma. Restorative yoga is very therapeutic and nice to practice. I did some postures in my living room this morning. It was nice. I dont practice as much as I should either. I hope you get a hold of the Dr. Weird to let the calls just ring to abyss. We have sunshine with cool wind today. Still gets chilly at night 3c.